.

Sunday 17 February 2013

Vergil ain't so tough (DMC 5 GAMEPLAY FROM MY PC)


I knew he would change his mind and I was hoping to get my hands on him. Guess what I never thought it would be so easy. Vergil is just a piece of cake, I expected too much. He use to be much stronger but now dante is much more aggressive than ever before.

Here is what i did:
  • You cannot fight him head-on, because he’ll simply block all your attacks that way.
  • Instead, attack him whenever he does anything to do damage you.
  • When Virgil goes down on one knee, go into Devil Trigger mode and then attack him to finish him off
  • Note that if you don’t have enough Orbs, fight his Phantom to get more.

(The screenshots below does not include any gameplay's pics, the screenshots here include only pics from cut-scenes)
  SCREENSHOTS 

 OTHER SCREENSHOTS  


DMC 5 REVIEW HITMAN ABSOLUTION REVIEW MARK OF NINJA REVIEW HALO 4 REVIEW

1 comment :