.

Saturday 11 August 2012

Dishonored


Dishonored is a multi-platform stealth based action game set in the seaside industrial town of Dunwall. Players take on the role of Corvo Atano, a former bodyguard of the Empress, framed for her murder, now an infamous assassin. Gameplay features will include meaningful choices and supernatural abilities.

The game is not open world, but each mission will be its own sandbox offering the player multiple ways to creatively approach the tasks.



Release Date October 9th, 2012

Platform(s) Xbox 360, PS3, PC


Developer Arkane Studios


Publisher Bethesda


Official Site dishonored
weaponsofrevenge


GAMEPLAY TRAILER



DEBUT TRAILER


SCREENSHOTS














2 comments :

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.


    My blog post :: GHD New Zealand

    ReplyDelete