.

Friday 7 December 2012

A never seen assassin creed 3 'glitch'




I came across this amazing glitch 'a guard who never dies'.
Tried almost everything on him  but couldn't kill him.
Watch the video for more.  


I was on a mission to capture a fort, kill some fort captains, and free some captives. I managed to enter the fort started a big fight, killed almost everyone including the fort captains, and I freed those captives. I saw a dead guard and was about to loot them. The prisoner standing next to me (the one I freed) started stabbing me. I fought back really hard but no use, this 'thing' never dies. Every time I make a move 'he' blocks it. Every time I strike he glows like having some kind of cloaking field, but he was still visible. I tried almost every weapon on him, he stood like hell even when I shot him with a 3-baralled gun. The fight lasted about an hour and he was defeated at the end. (He was defeated but I couldn't kill him) watch the video for more.

No comments :

Post a Comment